- Thyroid-Pro™ Formula Women supports the function of the thyroid gland and helps to prevent iodine deficiency
- Contains important cofactors selenium, zinc and copper
- Iodine naturally sourced from bladderwrack
- This butterfly-shaped gland that sits at the front of your neck makes thyroid hormones that affect your metabolism. If you have hypothyroidism, your body isn’t producing enough thyroid hormone. You may feel tired or cold all the time, have dry skin, a slow heart rate, constipation or gain weight for no apparent reason. If your thyroid hormone levels are too high, you have hyperthyroidism. Obvious symptoms include nervousness, trouble concentrating, feeling too warm, having a rapid heart rate and losing weight without trying.
- The pituitary gland located at the base of the brain keeps track of the amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. It sends signals to the thyroid gland to either make more or less depending on what’s needed for optimum function.
- A goiter, or enlarged thyroid, can cause difficulties swallowing or breathing. A lack of iodine in the diet is the most common cause, but goiters can also result from thyroid hormone over or under production or nodules on the gland itself.
- Normal thyroid function is dependent on the presence of many trace elements for both the synthesis and metabolism of thyroid hormones. Thyroid-Pro is specially formulated with a blend of essential minerals to support thyroid function and help prevent iodine deficiency. In addition to providing an adaptogenic herb for stress support, Thyroid-Pro contains L-tyrosine and key cofactors necessary for the enzymatic production of the thyroid hormones, triiodothyronine(T3) and thyrozine(T4).
- L-Tyrosine 450mg Ashwagandha extract (root) 1.5% withanolides 100mg Zinc (TRAACS® zinc bisglycinate chelate)* 7.5mg Copper (TRAACS® copper bisglycinate chelate)* 1.5mg Manganese (TRAACS® manganese bisglycinate chelate)* 500mcg Iodine (laminaria digitata/ascophyllum nodosum) 200mcg Selenium (Albion® selenium glycinate complex)* 100mcg
- Non-medicinal ingredients: Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule.
- Adults - Take two (2) capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.