- Used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine as an intestinal tonic to promote digestive power and as a rasayana (a whole system tonic) for rejuvenation, recuperation and vitality.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis, fruit) 0.3 ml (1:4, QCE 83 mg)
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica, fruit) 0.3 ml (1:4, QCE 83 mg)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula, fruit) 0.3 ml (1:4, QCE 83 mg)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol
- Adults: Take 4-6 ml (120-180 drops) once daily in a little water approximately 2 hours after the evening meal.